By r moon
the enterprise of Living
Read or Download Aikido in Three Easy Lessons (Aikido and the Power of Harmony) PDF
Best religious & spiritual eastern philosophy books
Huang's ebook analyzes the key Neo-Confucian philosophers from the 11th to the 16th centuries. targeting metaphysical, epistemological, and moral philosophical matters, this examine provides the ancient improvement of the Neo-Confucian tuition, an outgrowth of historic Confucianism, and characterizes its idea, history, and effect.
Here's a own tribute to "the father of recent yoga" Sri Tirumalai Krishnamacharya (1888-1989), written through certainly one of his longtime disciples. Krishnamacharya used to be a well known Indian yoga grasp, Ayurvedic healer, and student who modernized yoga perform and whose students—including B. okay. S. Iyengar, ok.
Bargains essays and dialogues through famous Buddhist and Christian students on subject matters that have been of fundamental curiosity to Frederick J. Streng, in whose honour the amount was once created. issues comprise interreligious discussion, final fact, nature and ecology, social and political problems with liberation, and supreme transformation or liberation.
Even though Seibutsu no Sekai (The international of dwelling Things), the seminal 1941 paintings of Kinji Imanishi, had an important effect in Japan, either on students and at the common public, little or no is understood approximately it within the English-speaking international. This ebook makes the total textual content on hand in English for the 1st time and gives an intensive creation and notes to set the paintings in context.
- History of Zen (China Academic Library)
- The Complete Works of Zhuangzi (Translations from the Asian Classics)
- Timing and Temporality in Islamic Philosophy and Phenomenology of Life: 3 (Islamic Philosophy and Occidental Phenomenology in Dialogue)
- Environmental Philosophy in Asian Traditions of Thought
- The Metaphysics of Becoming: On the Relationship between Creativity and God in Whitehead and Supermind and Sachchidananda in Aurobindo (Process Thought)
Extra info for Aikido in Three Easy Lessons (Aikido and the Power of Harmony)